Terms and Conditions
Please take note of the following recommendations:
- Please wear flat, comfortable shoes – no high heels or platform shoes are recommended.
- We spend some time in the sun so please wear sun block.
- Our advanced driving course caters for all persons regardless of experience, age or gender. It is designed to teach you important skills to deal with our bad road conditions and also provide you with awareness skills and driving techniques to help you on the road. Our aim is for you to have fun, but most importantly, to save lives.
- The course will not be affected by rainy weather and will continue regardless.
- You are here to have fun, learn and hone your driving skills. There is no reason for you to be uncontrollably nervous. Our friendly, patient instructors will accompany you throughout the day, seated next to you whilst you driving, helping you along the way.
- Our training vehicles are equipped to cater for all different driving applications and conditions, whether you own a vehicle with, or without ABS (anti-lock braking system), front wheel drive, rear wheel drive or all wheel drive.
Our aim is to Exceed your highest expectations!!
I hereby confirm that my driver's license is valid and free of endorsements. I acknowledge that bookings cancelled within three working days of the scheduled course date will result in the monies paid in respect of the course being forfeited. Should a course be cancelled more than fourteen days before the course date, a full refund of the course cost will be made but no refunds will be made after 6 months of receipt of payment.
In the event that adverse weather conditions result in a course being cancelled, or in the event that it becomes necessary to change a course date due to insufficient delegates being able to attend, a new date will be scheduled at no additional cost to the delegate, although Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for any consequential expenses incurred by the delegate resulting from such date change.